Recycling Bins in Residence Rooms

Paul Caruso - U of Guelph - 13.04.2015



Hi all,

Were looking at buying approx 2000
individual deskside recycling bins for one of our residences(I've been working on this for 3 years :( ).

Does anyone have any brands or styles they think look good or work well as an individual recycling bin for residence students?

Any comments are great!
I'm going to use them to convince people to buy some! :)

Thanks you very much in advance,
You are all fantastically awesome!
***
Jana Vodicka - Conestoga College - 13.04.2015


Hi Paul,

One option that you may choose to look at is the Busch Systems Multicycler  It is colour coded by waste stream, stackable with handles, and pretty durable. We use them in our classrooms, and l though I would not recommend them for that use, I think they my work better in a residential setting.




Jana