ERAPPA 2016




Tonga Pham - Ryerson University -  20.01.2015
 
Good Morning Everyone,
Not sure if you are all aware but the Ontario Universities and Colleges will be hosting the annual ERAPPA conference in 2016 which will be held in Niagara Falls.

Planning has already started and at the last OAPPA Directors meeting it was agreed that Sustainability should be included into the planning and execution of this event.  I offered OCSUP's services as I think it would be a great way for us to showcase our knowledge and passion for the cause.  The Planning Committee is willing to create a Sustainability Committee/working group for us. 

I hope I wasn't premature in making this offer.  There is an OAPPA meeting this Thursday, so if I was premature in offering our services and commitment to participate please let me know before then.

Regards,
Tonga

***
 
Paul Henshaw - University of Windsor - 20.02.2015

Good initiative. Attached are some materials to get you started.